An unofficial SSPX newsletter, fighting a guerilla war for the soul of Tradition!
InternalLetterfromtheSecretaryGeneraloftheSSPX, Fr.ChristianThouvenot To All SuperiorsoftheSSPX
17th July, 2012
To the superiors of the SSPX:
Here are the final declarations which the General Chapter adopted before its conclusion and the visit to the grave of our beloved founder. This declaration will also be published on 'DICI', the official communication organ of the General House. Also, the initial conditions were better defined for a possible normalization of our relations with the official church. 'Sine Qua Non' Conditions - those which the SSPX enjoins and those which are sought from the Roman authorities, before seeking for a canonical recognition:
1. The freedom to preserve, share and teach the sound doctrine of the constant Magisterium of the Church and the unchanging truths of divine tradition, and the freedom to accuse and even to correct the promoters of the errors or the innovations of modernism, liberalism, and Vatican II and its aftermath;
2.The exclusive use of the Liturgy of 1962. The retention of the sacramental practice that we currently maintain (including: holy orders, confirmation, marriage);
3. The guarantee of at least one bishop.
1. A separate ecclesiastical court of the first instance;
2. Exemption of the houses of the SSPX from the diocesan bishops;
3. A Pontifical Commission for Tradition in Rome, which depends directly on the Pope, with the majority of the members and the president in favour of Tradition.
Support Our Apostolate! Please consider making a small paypal donation to The Recusant.